Welcome to Central Virginia Veterinary Clinic Where Your Pet is Top Priority
Central Virginia Veterinary Clinic serves all of Louisa and surrounding areas. We know your pet is part of your family so we make his/her health and happiness priority one. Our compassionate, trained staff will go the extra mile to ascertain that you and your pet are relaxed, calm and enjoy the animal hospital experience. Dr. Donna Baker, our veterinarian, is licensed in the complete care and treatment of all animals.
What We Offer:
- Wellness Exam - Dr. Baker will do a thorough exam along with taking your pet's history. She will address any questions or concerns you may have. Our staff tech will take a temperature and make any notes for the doctor. We will always give you the time you need to discuss your pet's individual needs and will never rush you.
- Vaccines - There are core vaccinations that are necessary to keep your pet well. Our veterinarian will advise you on additional shots that he/she may need due to the environment.
- Preventative medicine - Our office carries several types of flea, tick and heartworm medications as well as a wide variety of prescription medications. If we don't have what you need, we will help you figure out how to get it.
- Emergency Care - If you have an urgent situation with your fur baby, Central Virginia Veterinary Clinic is the place to go.
- Microchip - Pets are sometimes unpredictable - a zealous pup may get away from you or a curious cat might shoot out the door. A microchip is an inexpensive and priceless decision.
- Surgery - Should your pet require surgery, Central Virginia Veterinarian Clinic is equipped to handle it. We also do spay and neuter services. Our clinic will handle all of your pet's pre- and post-op procedures.
- Advice - Your dog may be a senior or your cat may have kidney issues. Our staff is educated on the correct food and any supplements that might benefit your baby.
Central Virginia Veterinary Clinic of Louisa is a full-service veterinary clinic. We love animals and our focus is always your fur baby's well-being. Our kid-friendly office makes us the perfect animal hospital for the whole family. Everything we do is centered on quality customer service and we work hard to provide top-notch attention to detail. Call us today to schedule your pet's next vet visit: 540-967-1404!